Since the early 1980's Marston has worked on a wide variety of Indian projects, for clients including electric utilities, mining companies and international financial institutions.
Marston’s mining engineers and geologist have assisted Indian clients solve critical mining-related business problems on projects both within India as well as Indonesia, sub-Saharan Africa and Australia. Typical assignments include:
- Feasibility studies
- Fuel supply consulting
- Costing and economic analysis
- Mine planning and design
- Geological modeling
- Acquisition and due diligence support
Following is a partial list of Indian clients:
- Reliance Power
- Tata Power
- Orissa Power Generating Company
- Siemens Project Ventures Gmbh
- State Bank of India’s Capital Markets Ltd.
- NTPC Ltd.
- World Bank/ Neyveli Lignite Corporation